Dec 6 but I'm tryna quit caffeine again lol
Hooooooooooooooo boy.
Working on Ham 9! Feeling kinda burnt out! Just worried it will not hit/be bad representation. You know? Like my politics have changed so much since the beginning that now I'm like welp. Should I even be writing this? Dunno. I fear I'll have to wait for the audience reception before I figure out if it was any good.
I feel like my writing is very slow and I'm too damn in my head about it. I think I need to just work for an hour without thinking.
Anyways! https://dogemuchwow.com/bonk-it/
went to boardgames w coworkers + em + f.. was fun. had iced coffee. reading asunder. asunder goes crazy hard. experiencing the magic of literature. listening to how to be human by amber run. added chinese minor to my degree. not going to graduation bc fuck thattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Comments
Post a Comment