September twelfth but I am no longer mentally ill

DID MY ADVANCED COG TEST and almost ran out of time but answered all the Qs. Feeling very beautiful. Have awful hat hair. Thinking much about shaving it all off again just to make it neat but I spent soooo long getting it to this weird mullet length and I cannot give up now. Maybe will just wear hat for rest of my life to maintain a recognisable and marketable character silhouette. Had much coffee and adrenaline so gay little hands are shaking but I DID IT I LIVED! I lived. I'll keep on living. What sorrow it is; and still what sorrow ignites but does not consume my heart. Does anyone else think about Evening Sun by Jane Kenyon every single day? I need to finish reading that Maria Howe book.

Prilla thinks I have ADHD! Who coulda guessed. 

AM GOING FOR A WALK as soon as I find my phone under the rubbish pile. Love you !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 28th but let's kill ourselves without mama (she is dead)

April 18th but think about your friends think about your other friends

september 24 but taylor swift got engaged to a football player (she still could be a lesbian though)