September 24 but I am definitely the problem.
HAM NEWS. Ep 2 mostly edited just 2 tiny extra things to do! My segment is not perfect and has audio issues bc of my shit microphone but I don't care I'm just glad we are DONE. Kind of get the feeling Sarah is not happy with having to edit it so I will edit from now on I think. Whether that is a good idea remains to be seen 😭. Not mad at Sarah as audio editing is a hell I would not wish on my own worst enemy GODBLESS.
Have to finish writing the Gourd VPN ad for ep three and also send Bulk the pronunciation info for the credits and then we're good to go. I relish hiding under a duvet with a sock over the microphone saying asinine shit I thought would be funny 3 months ago. Do not hate this project just am very very stressed by it but will probly feel better when ep 2 comes out and we see the fan response. Yayyy. Also did some work on 2nd short story and I think is coming along nicely. Poor Damien who has to read it, though.
Also golf episode I cannot figure out the structure for so am taking a lil break :) and then coming back. We have time. Deadlines are of the devil and a social construct and gay.
Interviewed Morgan for cultural psych and it went okay though was a bit awkward and underprepared (consequence of no longer giving a fuck about my degree).
Behind on lectures by about 2 weeks (again due to winning the IDGAF war and losing the executive function war) (Alexa play Pull it Together by The Greeting Committee).
I am worried everyone is annoyed w me for only caring about Ham but. OK Sarah may be a little annoyed but I think it's just bc she is tired. Nobody else has given me reason to think this. Should ask Robin if she can come to the recording studio with me as I am AFRAID.
Got Prilla to check on my Carlos and Cecil sims I made and they said they are alive but naked and bald. Which is all one can hope for in this economy.
good NIGHT I love you
M
Comments
Post a Comment