September 15 but my cattle have all been rustled

New Night Vale! Put on an outfit and went out to listen to it as have been a bit sad and wanted cheering up. Tried to get outfit pics but they are all teeerrible and I had to keep stopping as people kept walking past and saw me taking selfies😭😭😭 Shame. But I'm cute. Love this top but the colour does not suit me !! Got it from work because a window mannequin was wearing it and I was like "I neeed that it's so Kim Kitsuragi if he slayed core". Brainrot.

Lovely lovely sunny day. Very glad it's Spring. Robin was at a family thing but maybe it's better we didn't meet up as I have been very depressed and snappy lately. Poor Robin. Had to say no to going to zoo with P + M because too much anxiety that it would end up clashing with a test or assignment. Sighhhh. 

Watched the Doctor Who season finale with Ruby in it and it was good! Some good bits and some ???? bits but that's Doctor Who for you. Millie Gibson with her hair up in a tanktop...... What if I said I wasn't straight. Ough.


Actual footage of me listening to WTNV 254.

Still writing Ham! Good secondish draft of correspondence and will work on golf today. Sent Psi ep 4 script. Ep 2 still not edited and I'm kind of pissed but also not bc I know Sarah's been going through it. But don't make promises you can't deliver !! That's okay. We're not in a rush. I refuse to ruin my friendships over a meaningless podcast. 

Had a brownie. Forgot how much I love brownie. Brownie > cake. Not a huge cake fan which is very controversial of me.  

Got my period also????? No because genuinely do we think I have PMDD. I'm always like "oh I'm gonna kms over this minor setback" and then I get my period and feel a lot better. Maybe should see someone about that but very scared of health professionals not taking me seriously as am trans + young + perceived female. Sighh. But at least I feel better and am ready to work on my assignments.

Seeing Em and Freya tomorrow to return a bag Em lent me. 

Love you, DRINK WATER WEAR SUNSCREEN,

M



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 28th but let's kill ourselves without mama (she is dead)

April 18th but think about your friends think about your other friends

september 24 but taylor swift got engaged to a football player (she still could be a lesbian though)