September 14 but everything is going to be okay
Slept badly and feel very anxious today. Tried the mont blanc smoothie from Gong Cha (ducked in to hide from the rain) it it was not very good. Noah's Arc is better, presumably because they put the blood of Christ in the drinks. Went to skate. I like practicing the march - fast crossovers are fun. Listening to Marxist Love Disco Ensemble and trying to work. Might make coffee. All problems are simultaneously made better and worse by coffee. Reading Six Wakes. The premise is great and I love that there are so many POVs. I love a book with lots of POVs. I was reading too much litfic and got in a slump so my recent return to scifi (starting with Translation State) has been very nice. Working on Ham 5 which is actually Ham 6 (still trying to figure out the order). I think it needs more structure. Will get Bulk to take a look. Too scared to even look at the due dates for 2 of my assignments but I should. Will make coffee first. Don't even like coffee!
Further I get into my clin course the more I'm like "wow I really need to seek mental healthcare". Unfortunately, it's hard to seek mental healthcare for the same reasons that I need it. Rock, meet hard place. I'm sure you'll get along.
Checked my schedule and I missed a tutorial thing and a discussion board thing for culture in psychology. That's okay. I won't die. I'll do it this week.
........... They want a film review??? Okay.
Love you, I believe in you, you're going to live,
M.
Comments
Post a Comment