september 13 but it's FRIDAY THE 13TH oh so scary

I am very tired and I shaved my head and had too much coffee. Have a clin paper to work on. Really want a CD copy of Here in the Pitch. Put up a lot of posters in the rainbow room above the sink that say PLEASE WASH YOUR CUPS. Cut some eyes out of magazines also so people feel Watched and Judged. Is always my intention to make those around me feel Watched and Judged. Chappell Roan VMA performance is life-changing. Played Poptropica on flashpoint and got stuck on the vampire island. Psi has never played but I suggested they stream it. Much energy and nothing to use it on. Lost my key but will look for it. Every day it rains.

Love you,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 28th but let's kill ourselves without mama (she is dead)

April 18th but think about your friends think about your other friends

september 24 but taylor swift got engaged to a football player (she still could be a lesbian though)