Sept 27 but I missed another assignment

 Is anyone else tired and sad or is it just me and everyone I know.

Released Ham 2. Cried in the work bathroom bc my coworker was mildly passive aggressive. Haven't even started my written assignment for cultural psych. Inconsolable by Katie Gavin is the SONG of the SUMMER (guy who says that about every song). Robin's birthday is tomorrow. I don't know how to keep going. 

But I will because I have to. And I'd like to change that "because I have to" into something else but really I have nothing to look forward to. It's just assignment after assignment after assignment. How do I live? I always thought burnout was something that happened to other people. Lol. Lmao, even. 

Okay, fucking listen. You'll feel even worse if you miss this quiz as well. Just get it in by midnight.


I will feel better when it's Summer and uni is over. Right now I feel like shit. I can't but I will but I will but I will. I will.

Love you,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 28th but let's kill ourselves without mama (she is dead)

April 18th but think about your friends think about your other friends

september 24 but taylor swift got engaged to a football player (she still could be a lesbian though)